E C M
On our honeymoon we could not have had a better travel companion, a kind, respectful person with a broad knowledge of the island and general culture and above all a great person toatally devoted to thier work.
- Mandira Dickoya - Incredible - highly recommended
Sisira (chauffeur-guide) always had a smile and helped us with everything, even small things like recommending dishes at restaurants. Our time with him is a great memory from the trip. Rafael (consultant) has been unbeatable - planned a successful itinerary and answered our questions at all times, including non-work days. Thank you SriLankaInStyle.
Punchi made the experience that much better. He was incredibly professional, reliable and made us feel safe at all times!
- The Wallawwa - Excellent hotel close to airport.
- Jetwing Vil Uyana - Amazing hotel, service and rooms. Food very disappointing.
- Ceylon Tea Trails - Wow! What an incredible place - worth a 24 hour trip to Sri Lanka just to visit!
- Chena Huts - Outstanding. A well run establishment. Best food of the trip - absolutely superb.
Minneriya National Park - Too crowded.