Rukshan was extremely knowledgeable, polite and courteous, went out of his way to cater to our needs. We will highly recommend him to our friends.
- Water Garden - Thoroughly enjoyed the property and the service was excellent. Would love to go back!
- Elephant Stables - A unique experience inside a tent with good facilities. Service needs to improve.
Rukshan’s knowledge of places and the historical past of Sri Lanka made our trip pleasurable. The whole process of booking our holiday was prompt and smooth. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Prashan was excellent – great English, very engaging, passionate about Sri Lanka, very knowledgeable, thoughtful – a real pleasure to be with. He made the trip.
- Aliya Resort and Spa – Really excellent. Beautiful pool and views over Sigiriya. Food and amenities were very good. Very contemporary modern hotel. You could easily stay there for a while.
- Mas Villa – This was more like staying in a country house B&B. A very different experience but very nice. Very old house and the most tired of all the hotels. Food was fine as was service. Good for a couple of days but wouldn’t stay longer.
- Cinnamon Wild – Typical safari type hotel. Very comfortable considering you are in the middle of the bush. Good for a couple of days (food and pool were both fine) but the main attraction is the animals.
- Shangri La’s Hambantoa Golf Resort and Spa – Typical big resort hotel. Nice with lots of activities for the kids which was great.